Monday, November 7, 2011

"I Sink I See You Befoe....."

 *This little story is a few weeks old, but is way too funny not to share! I love my husband!

I do not always take Eddie out at lunch time. Joe usually goes while I put something together for us to eat. The other day he came back to the apartment with this story...

Joe: I think I just got hit on in the elevator...
Me: REALLY? by who, what happened? ......
Joe: ....well....

scene: Joe (tall handsome American, college educated) Eddie (cutest dog in Korea) and average looking single Korean woman.... riding the elevator in our apartment building together.

Joe & Eddie: Scene: Standing silently in the elevator....waiting to get to the 8th floor for lunch
Elevator doors open, Korean woman enters:
Korean Woman: oooo he so cute.... (pets dog)
Joe: yep.....* silence *.....
Korean Woman: I sink I see you befoe.....
Joe: oh really..... * silence *
Korean Woman: yes.... with these cute dog, I see you many times...
Joe: yep.... *silence* (motions to Eddie).... this is my dog......
Korean Woman: Sometimes I see woman, you and dog..?!?...
Joe: ....yep....
Korean Woman: ....hummm.......that woman you girl friend?
Joe: no...
Korean Woman: .....oh weally?.... *coy Asian smiley face*  ^_^
Joe: ......she's my wife.
Korean Woman: .....*silence*.... (sad face)... oh....
Joe: *ding, elevator opens on 8th floor* .....well bye....(Joe and Eddie exit elevator)

*End Scene*

No comments:

Post a Comment