Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Happy Birthday Joe!

Happy 31st birthday Joe!

I love you more than words. Sometimes I want to pinch myself to make sure our lives are real! We have already had SO many fun adventures, I can't even imagine what other shenanigans we are going to get out selves into!
Thank you for being the missing puzzle piece. Making me feel complete. Thank you for being the calm to my storm. Thank you for getting all the stuff on the top shelf and walking the dog in the rain. Thank you for pushing me to be the best I can be in all situations. Thank you for being my teaching partner, gluing sparkles and reading books. Thank you for being my gym partner. Getting me out of bed in the morning is no easy task some days! haha I love you!
Happy Birthday to my very favorite human!


A little photo tribute to my best friend and husband today.


















1 comment:

  1. It is such a blessing for me to know that Joe is loved and well taken care of.....enjoy all of your future adventures together!

    ReplyDelete